"I've learned that finishing a marathon isn't just an athletic achievement.
It's a state of mind; a state of mind that says anything is possible."


SEPTEMBER 18

Created by OnePlusYou

Monday, April 26, 2010

sorry to be MIA

Uh oh. I can't really believe it's been since the 10th since I blogged. Yikes.

In the meantime I am settling into a routine with my pool workouts. My PT is confident that I will still be able to train for the marathon. It'll just be a little different than originally planned. I'm trying to stick pretty close to the training schedule - I just assume a 15 minute mile and then do my "distance" running in the pool. Pool running being its own entire blog!

There is still no word on Biggest Loser casting. I am hoping hoping hoping to know something this week. I saw that they are done watching videos - at least I hope they are!

Anyway, there's not too much to report right now and I'm definitely feeling the end-of-school-year lack of brain cells....

No comments:

Post a Comment