"I've learned that finishing a marathon isn't just an athletic achievement.
It's a state of mind; a state of mind that says anything is possible."


SEPTEMBER 18

Created by OnePlusYou

Monday, December 28, 2009

working out

Today was a great workout at Bressler Boxing with Damien. I warmed up for 20 minutes on the bike, did three rounds of the speed bag, and then a bunch of rounds hitting mitts with Damien. I'm not sure how many rounds we did, but I was definitely sweaty at the end! And it was a good hour at the gym.

I remembered today that when I was watching the Biggest Loser: Where are they Now? that one of the past contestants had said that they were told that they would need to workout hard at least an hour a day to keep their weight off. That is an area that I am working towards.

No comments:

Post a Comment