"I've learned that finishing a marathon isn't just an athletic achievement.
It's a state of mind; a state of mind that says anything is possible."


SEPTEMBER 18

Created by OnePlusYou

Sunday, March 7, 2010

week in review 3/7

The past couple of weeks have been a little on the rough side. My knee/quad/hip has been getting me down and I've just been feeling more tired than usual. In my brain (warped as it is) when I start to see my week not going as "ideal" I stop writing stuff down! This is a lame thing and I need to get over it!

Anyway, this week was also PTC. (For those of you in the non-teaching world that is "Parent Teacher Conferences".) This is always a big mess up of the regular routine.

So, Monday I was able to work out at Bressler's. Had a decent workout. I have been dragging in the morning so I think I am going to have to scrap the whole 6am thing and change around my schedule a bit because Tuesday morning didn't happen and then I had to take M to the dr in the afternoon. Wednesday and Thursday were PTC so no workout. So I went to Bressler's again on Friday and Saturday. I also had PT for said knee/quad/hip on Friday afternoon. Saturday was nice because the sun was out so I walked over to the gym. I really like doing that! It makes me hungry for the warmer weather!

Overall it was a good week. 3 hours of workout plus 1 hour of PT.

I also got my Biggest Loser audition video submitted. If I haven't heard anything from them by the casting call on March 20, I will also go to that. Of course I realize that BL is a total long shot. And while I am visualizing and trying to actualize myself there, I also am aware that I need to come up with a backup plan. So I'm working on that in my head, too.

Oh yeah, a final note, I got my labwork back from my physical. My anemia: kicked to the curb. My A1C: down to 6.3 from 7.3 a year ago AND I haven't taken Actos for 8 weeks, so this is with just one med. If I can get it below 6.0 I can start weaning off that drug as well. Bad news, triglycerides are WAY WAY up. This just points to the fact that I really need to start taking some control of what goes in my mouth.

Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment