"I've learned that finishing a marathon isn't just an athletic achievement.
It's a state of mind; a state of mind that says anything is possible."


SEPTEMBER 18

Created by OnePlusYou

Saturday, January 16, 2010

it's looking like a party!

As I pulled into work the other day, I noticed a TOU (Top Of Utah) sticker on a colleague's car. Of course, I had to go ask if she had done the race. She has! Twice!

She told me about the course and her experience.

AND, she is going to try to sell her hubby on the two of them doing it together and with me this year. YAY!

Also, one of the trainers from the boxing gym wants in, even though he's not a runner.

So, at this point it looks like I'll have at least 5 people out there on the course "with" me.

I just love that so far the only people who have tried to dissuade me are my sisters and my parents. And that's not as facitous as it sounds.

Jeny says there's a good party the night before at TOU. So it'll be a great weekend. What a perfect way to ring in my 40th!

No comments:

Post a Comment