"I've learned that finishing a marathon isn't just an athletic achievement.
It's a state of mind; a state of mind that says anything is possible."


SEPTEMBER 18

Created by OnePlusYou

Monday, January 11, 2010

uh.....yeah.......

So, do you remember that thing I said back at the beginning of the month about my tendency to get a little gung-ho and over do? Remember how I said I was purposely going to pull back? Remember how I said that I WASN'T going to risk any overuse injuries?

Well, I think I overdid just a little bit....... But I think that with some ibuprofen and laying low (read: not working out tomorrow morning) for a day or so that I will be ok......

This is the afterward to the psycho-babble post, and goes something along of the lines of "physician heal thyself" and "God can only help those who help themselves".

I need to not do too much - and I need to not freak about wanting it all NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment